Kingdom Springs Ministry is committed to seeing Christians grow in the knowledge of God and be firmly rooted in His Word. We are mission focused and committed to seeing Christians unite locally and globally for the renewal and transformation of cities and nations. We, therefore, commit to working in partnership and network with the local and the global Church to go forth as the Body of Christ to share the Good News and reach the lost.
As we watch our world go through constant turmoil, we see the growing need
to embrace the Kingdom of God Biblical worldview where churches and world
Missions work side by side to fulfill the Great Commission. The true goal is to
carry the Gospel to the uttermost parts of the earth in order to prepare Christ’s
Bride, the Church for His coming.
Worship: We are called to praise and worship God alone as “He lives in the
praises of His people.”
Read and meditate: We are called to read the Bible as the true inspired Word
Holiness: We are called to be “filled with God’s Holy Spirit, in order to lead
holy and righteous lives that exemplify the nature and character of God.
Witness: We are called to be evangelists to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ
with those who do not know Him.
Prayer: We are called first to pray the Lord’s Prayer as Jesus taught His
disciples as well as to engage in intercessory prayer for the people and the
causes on Gods heart, including “spiritual warfare” to stand against evil in
Fellowship: We are called to study, have communion and fellowship with our
fellow believers to encourage each other and support each other in our faith
The Body of Christ: We must commit to being the church in both its local
nurturing expression and its mobile multiplying expression and to embrace
other Christians around the world as our brothers and sisters in the family of
Our vision was birthed out of God's heart to reach out to newly
established church communities in unreached nations with the Biblical tools to
make disciples and encourage them in the faith. As many churches and small
groups increasingly meet online, our vision is to assist church Pastors, leaders and small group leaders with Biblical tools and resources to shepherd new
and seasoned believers effectively and to train, equip and release the saints who are called to the fivefold ministry to grow in their God given Spiritual gifts in order to serve better in their calling.
Our aim is to make useful Christian resources available to individual church
members to teach them the basic foundations of faith and how to conduct
their personal study of the scriptures.
Together, we want to see the Body of Christ, the Bride, ready and prepared
for the bridegroom. Our true God given vision is to walk in holiness and grow
in maturity to attain ‘’the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.’’ based on
''And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the [a]edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;''
We believe that:
1. God created man in His own image and own likeness. We were not created by an unknown force and did not evolve from another being. Man was created by God out of His true, generous, and divine love in order for God to express His great love through a living relationship between Him and man, and between man and his mate as well as between man and creation. Man was designed to take on the image of Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
2. Sin is a voluntary stance resulting from a wrong choice that man makes. The first sin of Adam and Eve was an act of disobedience and rebellion against the declared commands of God. It was a temptation of the enemy for Adam and Eve to seek independence from God, by separating themselves and to gain knowledge to "be like God". Thus, sin affected their relationship with God and they lost relationship with their Creator. Sin entered our world and affected humans spiritually, psychologically and physically as well as society and creation right down to today. It is impossible for man to save himself from a state of corruption into which he has fallen.
3. God, who is rich in mercy, made a grace covenant, before all the ages, with His only Son because of His infinite love for the world. In this covenant, the Son died on the cross for us and became a substitute for sinners and the Mediator between man and God, to guarantee a perfect proper salvation for all of us. Only those who repent and believe can obtain forgiveness of their sins and receive new life. Everyone who accepts His salvation by faith becomes born again. Their communion with God is restored; they are granted a way to leave off their sin and become heirs of Eternal life. The redemption and salvation of Christ is sufficient and gives access to all mankind to take refuge from the just judgment of God. Those who do not accept the sacrifice of Jesus for their salvation will have to face God’s fair judgment.
4. Church is not the physical building in which believers gather to pray and worship. It is the community of the faithful followers of Jesus united together in the Lord. The role of the Church is to witness to the world proclaiming and embodying the work of Christ in order to repair the ravages of sin. It also provides fellowship to strengthen and build the Body of Christ.
5. Water baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit is an act by which man proclaims his new faith in Christ and his membership in the church. It reflects our union with Christ in His death and resurrection, our renewal of the spirit, the forgiveness of our sins and our pledge to live for the Lord as a part of His Body.
6. At the Lord's Supper or Communion, we become united with Christ and those who share the Communion elements partake in the Lord's body and His blood for their edification in grace.
7. Christ will come again in person. His second coming will be powerful visible and Glorious. His second coming will proclaim the fulfillment of God's Kingdom on Earth. We do not know and cannot determine the time of His coming. Christ and the Apostles pointed out many of the signs that would precede this coming. These signs might be consecutive, contemporary or repetitive, but they must all occur before the Second Coming of Christ .
8. God will raise the bodies of all the dead, the righteous and the wicked. The righteous will be resurrected. The wicked will perish. The bodies of the living and the dead believers at His coming will change and be transformed into the image of the body of His glory.
9. God, the only one who examines our inmost hearts, will judge the world in Jesus Christ. The evil doers will come to judgement for their corruption and sin and will be delivered to eternal torment. The righteous will appear before the judgment seat, they will be pardoned and forever accepted by God in Christ and are rewarded according to their works by His grace.
10. Christianity is the relationship with the person of our loving God, and Father and His Son Jesus Christ, our Redeemer and Savior, as well as the work of the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, fills us, and leads us to unite with God.
11. Christian Faith is not a traditional, a rational, or an emotional faith. It is the "saving faith" that saves man and encompasses all life through experience, mind, sense, and well-being because of our relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
12. God is one, living, self-existent being. He is perfect in thought, feeling, and will. He is also eternal – He has no beginning and no end; he is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.
13. God is spirit, so does not have a physical body that can be seen, touched or reached by the human senses. Thus, He is far above what creation submits to from transformation, change, division, and restrictions.
14. God is one God so is self-existent, speaking through His word, alive by His Spirit, is three persons in one, who are equal in glory and majesty. They are inseparable because their divine essence is indivisible; not three Gods, but one God, each of these persons of the Holy Trinity is in itself God and the roles are distinct for each. God is all-powerful, and almighty, but God chooses to yield His power and His might to His love and His goodness and Mercy.
15. Christ, the second person of the Trinity, has two full natures. He is fully God and fully human both united in one person and never separated. His deity was never separated from His humanity for one moment or a blink of an eye. As God incarnate, He is the only mediator between God and men, and by which we can be saved.
16. The Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity is God himself and has His very same character. He is equal to God the Father and the Son and does all the works of God. He possesses all the characteristics of God such as the mind, knowledge, and feelings of love and grief. He dwells in us, fills us and gives us His fruit, which are a sure sign of the Holy Spirit fullness. He is also the source and the giver of natural and supernatural gifts.
17. We believe the Bible is God's living Word and inspired by him. It is made up of two parts: The Old Testament (39 books) and The New Testament (27 books). God revealed His thoughts to the authors of the Bible to deliver His messages to His people, leaving the author to use his style and tools to deliver the true message with Holy Spirit guidance. This book has the full and absolute authority that has to be fully obeyed and submitted to.
18. God cares for His creation, all the universe including all living beings and things. He has created the universe to keep, protect and drive it to perfect the purpose for which it was created.
19. God worked miracles throughout history, and is still working miracles today. A miracle is not only proof of the authenticity of the message, but it is considered a declaration and proof of the verity of God’s message of love to His people. Amen